Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, July 09, 2007,
9:09 PM
Today was tiring. But I only slept during the last period so I guess I'm still a good girl yeah? I had lunch with Kristin, Dawn and Pearleen! Like yay! I even managed to catch up with them. So long never really talk and like finally.
Cheer up loves! No matter what you'll always have us to stand by y'all. So don't be upset and turn that frown upside down. I'll always be here for you all. <3
Dawn; Nevermind, there's always another day. And I loved having lunch with you 3 today <3
Gen; Of course I know. A----, S---- and R.. Well I don't know how to spell his name :X Don't worry yeah? I'll still be like a fool in class. No point letting everyone see how emo I can get :D
Ly; Haha, relinked :D
Beverly; We didn't have our date in the end T.T
Leegek; I saw you today again!
Pure chocolate; I didn't though :X I wore black :|
Audrey; Girlfriend! Thanks for accompanying me after school ^^ I won't be emo already yeah? Go out with you two cannot emo lorh, though I'm like so bright! <3
Zien; Heh, thanks love! But no worries, YiQing is a happy girl :DD
BDPRY, can we add kristin in? So that it'll become BDKPRY?
B for Beverly
D for Dawn
K for Kristin
P for Pearleen
R for Roujun
Y for YiQing
Okaaaaaaaaaaay? ^^
Okay, done. Byebye.