Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, July 16, 2007,
9:39 PM
My perfect solitude.
MMC crashed)': Now I've got to wait for daddie to come back so he can bring it for repair. Oh well. Picture&song-less until Saturday. Sort of lunched with Dawn&Pearleen today. Sweets for the sweetie.! I love having lunch with them laaa. It brightens up my day and regardless what mood I'm in, they never fail to cheer me up :] Thanks sweetie&love ♥
O Level LC wasn't that bad I guess, just that I fell asleep before it started. The music and the atmosphere was perfect for a nap. Plus it was raining outside, I couldn't resist :X
Went to Hougang mall with girlfriend afterwards and got my Physics notebook. Ate again at KFC and Yueli joined us. Sat there till around 6 plus then Yl accompanied me to NTUC to find straws while girlfriend left with *. No straws so headed home instead.
I want lunch with KGSC:D Like please!
Well, goodbye.
Pure chocolate; No, why? Lol, too long never go online miss me already ah :D
Dawn; Hello sweetie ^^ It keeps all of us in high spirits so why not. And more lunches please <3
Beeting; HI THERE :D I linked you ^^