Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007,
10:06 PM
I love icecream ♥
My oral's tomorrow)':
1. Had lunch with Dawn and Pearleen yesterday. Much love to them. Had many <3 to <3 talks as usual and I can't wait to have more lunches with them :D It's always amusing to listen to what we're talking about. Big butts? X: Heehee, But I still love them many.
2. Attempted to study with Chashu and Cesca yesterday but failed. I ended up eating and eating and even fell asleep. Girlfriend came over but I was sleeping ):
3. I think * is very very cute :]
4. BDKPRY has to go out soon. Since the chalet, there hasn't been any whole-clique dates. Either BKRY during recess and DPY after school. But none of everyone together. Perhaps Friday after Xinfony? :)
5. I can't wait for Xinfony, going with girlfriend and maybe joining the others there.
6. CCA was tiring today. 3 hours of drills ): But it's fun doing musical drills.
7. I don't want to shout commands )':
8. Tomorrow, study date with superdarlinggggggggggggg :D
9. Thank you everyone for patiently reading my post. It's about to end so don't be too sad, I'll update again soon.
10. Tag replies.
Pearleen; Hello love! Don't worry about me alright? I am a crazy girl and remember "big butt"! ♥
Leegek; Lol, like really almost everyday laaaaa :]
Pure chocolate; Ehhhhh): Don't give me more stress laaaaaD:
Elaine; :D
Kristin; Of course I know. Cause I love you too. ♥
Byebye :D