Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, July 06, 2007,
8:20 PM
When I look into your eyes..
HELLO.
I'm supar tired like again. Up till now I'm still not used to waking up early laa. Dragging myself up from the bed is a daily chore. Anyway I didn't fall asleep during lessons today. Went out after school with Rj, Bev and Kris. After that had CCA. Thank you very much girls for accompanying me for the previous few recesses. And of course, for being there with I needed some one. Much love<3
And well, I need time alone to think. I can't wait for monday, I really need to talk to you girls. Oh well, off to bed I guess. Nothing else to do )':
Beverly; I feel bad for today :X But I can't wait for monday! <3
Pure cholocate; THANK YOU! Heh, that's a lot already. Thank you very very much :]
Leegek; Hee, when I said I saw you almost everyday, now do you believe me :D
Pearleen; No problem! There's always some other day and you won't be left out I promise! When're you free? <3
Gen; YiQing's a good good girl:D Don't worry about me sister! Anyway I saw your post, don't be so angry already. I won't be as bad as R, S and A. I think I know who they are though :D Much loveeee.
Wear green on the 7th and 8th!