Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, July 02, 2007,
9:48 PM
Class gathering :D
Class gathering was very very fun! Though only a handful turned up, it was very "bondy" :D We met at Hougang mall then after wards took the train to PS. Ate, walked around and then sat at Starbucks to tell cold jokes and talk about the past. "Those good ol' days." After that I made the suggestion to walk to Singapore River and we really did! Wanted to go to a museum but didn't in the end. Sat at Liang Court's Mac for a while then sat at one of the bridges and cam-whored before talking. Headed home around 6. What a fun day :)
I <3 6B'2004 :))
Some photos :D




And my new love!
BDPRY<3
B for Beverly.
D for Dawn.
P for Pearleen.
R for Roujun.
Y for YiQing.
BDPRY!
Beverly; Haha! BDPRY will be there for each other 24/7, for always! I'm glad we got to catch up with one another! <3
Leegek; Cause you're not observant. :X See tmr whether we'll see each other :D
Pearleen; I can't wait too! Don't be emo already alright! But if you want to be, I'll emo with you! <3
Dawn; Barney song is for the BDPRY! Next week, everyone go ouuuuuuuuuut!<3