Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, July 01, 2007,
4:27 PM
Chaleeeeeeeet :D
I had so much fun there la! Dawn, Pearleen, Roujun, Beverly, Gary, Tightfit and another guy(I don't know how to spell his name :X) were there. Had much talks and fun of course.! I wasn't supposed to stay over night but oh well. I'm glad I did. So darn long never ton and I still had to catch the first bus back some more. Bah. Didn't sleep until 7. Woke up at like 3? Oh well. Nothing much to add except that all of the girls I mention in this post rock very very much :D
I want to go out with all of them again :D
Jasmine; Relinked :)
Leegek; Haha, but I did see you:D
Cha; Really meh. Sorry! :X Yeah, it's on :]
Cesca; LMAO! Only until 7.40 around there. LOL. They didn't chase us away at all la. Nice right those people :DD