Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, July 15, 2007,
5:40 PM
♥♥♥
Xinfony,
Met girlfriend at heartland to get roses. Then went to VCH. Sat through the performance halfway then left during the intermission with dawn, pearleen and beeting. Walked all the way to Clarke Quay, bought starbucks and sat by the riverside. After that went to PS to meet Beverly and Roujun. Slacked around there then went back to Clarke Quay while the rest went home. Dad sent me home afterwards.
十一朵玫瑰代表一生一世只爱你一个.
Leegek; yups :D And np :]
Dawn; I love you too. Whenever we're together I think we become super high laaa :X Everybody else will paiseh. LOL. ♥
Pure chocolate; I'm alright. Heh :]
Pearleen; Of course, I'll always be alright when ever BDKPRY is there :D ♥
Kristin; When are you coming out with us for lunch again? We'll have more fun with you there. ♥
BDKPRY; Lunch again!