Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, June 01, 2007,
2:12 PM
YAY! I'll be meeting him as soon as this darn rain stops. It has been raining and raining for don't know how long and I'm getting way too lazy. Though I don't really mind having this kind of lifestyle. So much for getting a job, I don't even have that much time on my hands anymore. I'd rather go out with all my girlfriends :D This, is THE lifestyle. I can't wait to go out with those 306 girls and not to forget the rest of my girlfriends! Yay yay yay! And him of course :D
OOOOO, rain's stopping. Gotta get ready. Byebye :DDD
Elaine; Sorry darling, never go with you today :X
Dawn; Lol, don't worry! When you're out with us, you'll forget everything and remember only the fun!
Jocasta; Yeps! Thanks so so much for the other time yeah? :D
Ah lang; The maths camp was so fun and you say sian *^&$# Go study la! Heh :]
Beverly; I'll sure have more fun when we go out together! <3
Toodles~