Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, June 30, 2007,
12:55 PM
With love,




School's in and I'm exhausted after waking up at like 6 every morning. For the holidays, my lifestyle has been sleeping at 4am and waking up earliest at 12? And now I've got to wake up at like 2 hours after the time I usually sleep at? No wonder my whole body clock's upside down. But yeah, I manage to some how stay awake during lessons.
Kbox yesterday with Cesca and Audrey :D It was fun la okay! Like so long never go already and suddenly we all get to sing out hearts out. It brought back memories but nevertheless, we had a great time. And we got to sing 2hrs40mins over time cause the people didn't bother to chase us away :D
Somehow, I wish you were there everytime I needed you. :\
Elaine; Yeah, I know you are :D
Cha; Huh? I got reply you mah.
Dawn; YAY! We'll get to talk and talk until the break of DAWN :D
Leegek; Haha, I see you like almost everyday in school? :]