Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, June 23, 2007,
1:06 AM
Well, I finally got to talk to Cha-shu ^^ So darn long never chat with him already la! And now we're gonna meet up once a week to study together. Yay! Sorry la, I missed chatting online with him and playing all those online games. Can you imagined we practically played almost all of the games on MSN? Like "
Rock, Paper, Scissors", which is fun! "
Jigsaw Too", the last puzzle was hard. "
Uno", somehow I trashed him and the other 2 computers. "
GUINNESS Pool Challenge", which we gave up after like 5 minutes. "
Backgommon", forgot what that was. "
Quarto", forgot that too. "
Tic-Tac-Toe", well he trashed me. "
Hexic", heehee. "
Solitaire Showdown", "
7 Hand Poker" was fun. Thank you buddy!
Oh and you won't believe the amount of people who thought I cut my hair short! Heehee, it's cool knowing that people actually take notice of you :X Oh well.
Gen; Hello sister! Haha, I tied it up. Looks like I cut it right ^^
Kristin; What happened babe? You know I'll be here for you right :]
Elaine; With me around, of course you'll have fun. Anyway I wand to do real shopping next time!
Jon; Lol, hello there :D
Ly; LOL NO! I tied it up ;D I don't know why short hair seems to be the craze now :O
Meihao; Heh, try again perhaps? When's our date?
Leegek; At least you tried right! ^^
I'm a happy girl today. A happy girl which should be in bed. Oh well. Tata!