Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, June 14, 2007,
8:02 PM
So many things have happened in the past 6 days. So much so that I've nothing more to say in here. I thank those who have been with me during those days. I've been put through too many tests and I guess I'll change for the better after all these. Thank you those who've been with me during the chalet. I was constantly entertained :) Made many many new friends too.
Thanks for those who were with me after the chalet too.
Boy, I'll believe in you from now on. I can't believe I used to think he'd replace you. No, it's not true anymore. You'll be the only one for me.
Beverly; Thanks for being there :]
Leegek; No problem :)
Ly; Heh :D
Kristin; I'll be here for you no matter what, girl. <3
Dawn; !! So when's our dateeeeeeeeeee :D
Gen; I MISSED IT! Like so long never tag already. Lol, here's the update ^^