Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, June 28, 2007,
9:36 PM
Kristin; I LOVE KRISTIN too <3
Gen; School isn't so bad right :D But I'm like struggling to stay awake every lesson D:
Vera; Lol, I can tell you love us very much :D
Leegek; I did cut but not until short hair like that :)
Jon; What well done &*$#^% LOL.
Elaine; HE SO CHEAT!
Ly; Lol! A lot of my friends' hair now all mushroom la :O
Zien; Heh, no problem ^^
Cha; Lmao. Not very black la. But it's darker?
Ah lang; Lol, only 1 different letter la :D
asd123; You are?
Roujun; Superdarlinggggg! I want to go out with you again!
Huimin; HELLO GIRL :DD
School's in. And I'm struggling to stay awake every lesson T.T I'm so not used to waking up early la. Bah. Oh well. I gotta go complete my homework laaa. Haven't finished yet. Tata .! :DD