Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, June 24, 2007,
3:25 AM
Everyday's a happy day!
Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZIEN!I got to play games with Cha-shu again! Yay :] Well, short post about today. Finally settled things and I listened to many Chinese songs today. Went to Grandma's place after dinner and I had Mac for supper. Home and then more games with Cha-shu. Just that he had to do his Composition (which I so haven't done.) But YiQing, being such a good girl, entertained herself and chose games that didn't really disturb him much. So yeah, I'm a good girl :]
To Kristin:
Remember what I said just now in MSN? You're never alone cause I'll always be here. It helps that we're on the same boat too. Don't be upset or afraid to face reality cause no matter what I'm just a phone call or message away. Who needs people who just don't appreciate you? I do, and remember? Everyday's a happy day! Take a photograph of you frowning and turn it upside down. An upside down frown is a smile so smile more yeah? In any decision that you make, I'll always support you all the way. No worries! :]
Leegek; Well, you have to know me quite well to answer those question. So you did a great job already :]
Kristin; Yay! We shall talk today and tmr and the day after tomorrow! Everyday! <3
Cha-shu; Haha! Thanks for accompanying me today though you were busy doing your compo. Well, I finished it la! Over 1000 words le la. Thank me quick :D
Ah long; Of course I know who you are. Heh. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN GET LIKE 100 LA! :O
Elaine; How did he do it la! *^%#$
Gen; I still prefer long hair! Though it's like so short now T.T
Vera; YEAH! It's like one of the best shows I've watched? Heehee. Can't wait to see y'all on Monday!
This happy girl should be in bed too. Tata .!