Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, May 20, 2007,
4:33 PM
I've just finished cleaning my room and my toilet. Yes, I'm not kidding. The toilet that I haven't stepped into for like almost 1 year. EWWWW. It sucked but now thanks to my perseverance, it's squeaky clean :D Like YAY! And I even managed to wipe the bookshelves, rearrange all the books and change my bed sheets. I feel such a sense of accomplishment :D
Everything's over and a brand new chapter of my life has just begun today. Surprisingly, I don't regret making that choice and I feel free for once. Thanks for the memories, they were the best I ever had :)Well, I'm super tired so off to a nap I go :D And guess what, I've lost 2 kg and I didn't even ask for it -.-
Dawn; Haha sure thing babe. I'll add you when I get online :D
Cha-shu; I will, no problem! You too yeah?:]