Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, May 11, 2007,
8:14 PM
F-U-C-K
I'm so damn fucked up; stressed; irritated; frustrated; disappointed; depressed and any other word that you can find that has the same meaning as all of the above. What the hell's going on in my life? I want to scream out loud and shake anyone that I see, hard. Why can't God show mercy and let me enjoy life after the mid-years? I've already screwed so many of my papers and you would think I deserve a break from everything. Don't mind me but,
FUCK.
Why does A appear in my mind time and time again. Starting on the 8th? Hell, I haven't even contacted A since the 25th of February and all of a sudden this fishing happens. What is wrong with me? And thanks to A, I'm having this massive quarrel with B. What next? A break down. Hell, I know that's coming soon.
Rah, fish all this. I'm gonna drink with Vanessa. & yes, I'll always be there for Xueting forever and always. I know that she knows this very well. I love you :)
Leegek; haha, it's alright. Thks!
Beverly; no worries, it's ok. Thks darling, 171105 always.<3
Cha-shu; lol, alright! i don't mind much :)
Elaine; I went to your blog alr! HEEHEE :D<3
Screw you.