Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, April 22, 2007,
3:36 PM
Photographs..
I miss you, honey.
I'm supposed to spend today studying but I CAN'T CONCENTRATE. None of the information seems to be going into that thick skull of mine which means I have not been absorbing anything for the past 4 hours. What a waste of time. I want to study at a library. Anyone free to accompany me? Was supposed to go with Rj and Mt today but I totally spaced out and forgot about it and thanks to parents, I can't go out today. Rah, such a loser.
Anyway to those useless rumours that aren't even true, I won't bother about them anymore. I'll treat my friends the way I want them to treat me and if they want to continue treating me in a manner that even hi-bye friends do not treat each other, so be it. What goes around, comes around. You'll get your deserved retribution :)
Xueting.
I'm so so SO glad that you're both cong lai. Now you have to wait for me and then.. HEEHEE. No one will come between the both of your la. No worries. <3333 you darling.
Oh well, back to studying again. Bye, readers :)