Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, April 09, 2007,
8:41 PM
I'm the mother fucking princess :)
I don't know what to do. I need a break from everything. But a separation will only lead to desolation. Tell me baby, what should I do?Couldn't really wake up in the morning and was blur for most of the day. I didn't remove the nail polish and no one caught me :D Alafed during recess. Shouting matches ^^ Hougang mall and then Kovan after school. Don't know what Elaine and I did that could last for like around 3 plus hours? Pierced another ear hole and it hurt): Soosoo bluff me la. She say it wouldn't hurt much but it did. Or maybe it's just cause I haven't really pierced in a hell long time? Home afterwards.
I know Beverly will remember me whenever she needs me. 'Cause I'll be there for her in the end. Now and Forever. <3
Whenever I look at you, I just want to hug you.I feel your presence whenever you're near.Our souls are connected in some way or another.I know that your feelings aren't strong, but mine are.If you'll just give me a chance to make things right again, I swear I'll not make the same mistakes I made.Baby, open your eyes and see.I'm right here waiting for you.If only, if only you open your eyes to see..