Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, April 28, 2007,
2:36 PM
Getting so complicated, i just wna avoid you.
我给你最后的疼爱是手放开
I guess they were all right, it's time to let go. I can't help but sigh cause we were so near, yet so far all at the same time. Seeing everyone around me in happiness or tears, such a total contrast of moods yet I do not know which exactly do I belong to. Whether I choose to hold on or give up, seasons still change, the sun continues to shine and life still has to go on. The one thing I really regret was not giving my best in everything that involved you. As someone that has had her share of ups and downs in life, this is one down that lasted far too long. We're both tired and still fighting hard for a chance for something that will never happen. Let's not be silly any more. Take the smart road and take separate paths in life. There's the crossroad right in front of our eyes. I'm taking to path to loneliness. What about you?Ytd,
Went home to change and get my books. Damn the stupid rain that poured from 1 plus all the way till 4 and still refused to stop. Ran to the bus stop and got drenched. Finally got on the bus after waiting for so long and met Roujun and Xinyi at Bishan. All the tables at the library were taken up but I managed to borrow a book. I seem to have finished reading all of DS's books available at that library -.- Went to Mac to study instead and it was a bad choice. 3 weak in maths people, studying maths tgh = no correct methods and answers. Oh well. Rj had to go home cause her mum came and I had dinner with Xy at Ajisen? Miso CHA-SHU ramen ^^ It was nice but the spelling was a bit.. LOL. Walked around the mall so as to let the food digest and headed home afterwards. Xy waited for the bus with me :) Super tired and I fell asleep on the bus.
Sirchow; haha, it kinda sucked. Chantek babi^^
Beverly; Yup, friends like you makes it all worth while <3
Xueting; Just so much has been happening and I don't know how to comprehend it all. Anyway study date soon, Honey!<3
Elaine; <3
:D; It's 'Love, me' by Collin Raye :]