Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, April 29, 2007,
5:05 PM
我比谁都更明白你的重要.
1. Everything's alright like finally :)
2. Photoshopping takes me far longer to complete now.
3. I think he's the only one that makes me happy :]
4. I hate, hate,
HATE studying.
5. Exams start tmr and I haven't mugged yet.
6. I'm glad I patched things up with A and B.
7. Life seems to be smiling down upon me ^^
8. I feel so pampered by mummie and daddie today :]
9. I love you, I don't, I love you, I don't. Oh wait. I do love you <3
10. Thank you darlings for showering your love on me <333333333333
Beverly; I'll never never forget that. I'll be there for you the way you've been there for me <3
CHA SHU; YES I DID. Lol, mugging sessions again, again!
Ah lang; Nah, it's pretty pig. LOL. ^^ Jia you for MYE too.
Dawn; Thanks, much love<3
Peiling; Serious! That's so cool :D
Xueting; Thanks darling, study date next week! <3
Priscilla; Haha thanks babe. And I'll be there for you too :>
Kristin; You too! Study date with you at bishan soooooooooon okay! <3
And to Beverly, Kristin, Roujun and Vanessa, please go to my profile there. There's a lil surprise :D
With love,