Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, April 21, 2007,
9:58 PM
:))
Awards ceremony today. 2 rehearsals and then the actual thing. It was shorter than expected but tiring all the same. And I can't stand their attitudes. So much for no backstabbing. Stating facts huh? I think not.
Gen; Stick out your arms and wave them around. That's the starfish's way of life :D
Elaine; I'm alright already. Just a burst of negative emotions <3 Dawn; I <3 dawn :D Get well sooooon! Beverly; When all else fails, never forget that I'm here :) Meihao; MISSY DIVER! Date sooooooooon <3 Ah lang; Tag replies at my post there mah. Lol. I haven't started revising at all yet D: Leegek; Oh that. Now have exaaaaams! Must study hard and not blog so much :D
"恶作剧之吻" is one of the best shows out there. Watch it and enjoy. It's my all time favourite now ^^
我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要沉默久了我就决定了决定了你的手我握了不会放掉我答应自己不再庸人自扰因为我要的我自己知道只要你的肩膀依然让我靠Much love,