Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007,
11:17 PM
I <3 you honey.
23.04.07
So much for heading home to study -.-"ended up falling asleep and only waking up at 7 plus? Managed to finish half a chapter of SS (pathetic, I know.) in like 2 hours? That's a vast improvement in speed anyway.
24.04.07
Library was cold. Didn't really study as the mood wasn't there. Super tired.Had mac for dinner. Today was meaningful :)
Honey, I really think I'm loving you a lil bit more every day<3
Birthday's coming and I really couldn't care less :X I'm just older by one more year.
Dawn; Much much love to you! Take care of yourself, exams are drawing dangerously near already <3
Passer-by; Eh, you are?
Beverly; Haha, no idea :) Relinked <3
Priscilla; It was nice knowing you too. See you soon in school ^^
Vanny; Yes of course! Soon sooon my honey! <3
Elaine; Oh! I got scared.
Kristin; I missed my babe :D
Ah lang; don't be sian, go study!