Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, April 20, 2007,
8:32 PM
18.04.07Compass with Rj and Cesca. I only know going to Hougang mall and Compass point is seriously boring me. There's nothing nice to see, nothing nice to do. Anyway at least there was some one to accompany me :)
19.04.07Cesca and Roujun again. From hougang mall to kovan. And as usual, there wasn't anything to do.
20.04.07Boy, I'm disappointed. With myself, with you, with everything that has been happening this week. I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm really not in the mood for anything thus the vague post.
Ah lang; Lol, I don't know and I dont care :D Anyway the Mr Zhao was sick so no oral! Heh :DD
Elaine; Yes darling? <3 Ignore spammers, no brain people :)
Dawn; Haha yeah! I saw you with Vanny today! :D
Leegek; Lol, waiting for?
Priscilla; Hello priscilla :]
With love,