Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, March 03, 2007,
8:22 PM
Kbox! :)
Oh my, I have a sore throat, cough and now, running nose. Aching limbs, mental exhaustion. Help.
Woke up at 7 and I had to drag myself put of bed to get ready for training. Met the girls for breakfast again then went to school. Being on probation sucked :/
1. It's pressurizing.
2. I can't give commands properly.
3. Sore throat, thus the soft commanding.
4. Have to run here and there to unlock door.
5. Have to keep keys in pocket and it affects my drills.
6. Keep coughing during drills.
7. I get nervous when I'm standing in front of a crowd, namely the GB girls in this case, and I even forgot some of their names.
See why I can't do well? Musical drills was easier. We've improved :D
Chiong home after training and bathed/changed/made up and then off to sing with cesca. Sang and sang and sang. Especially 超喜欢你. Sang like 5-6 times? We were practically screaming the song. I bounced around on the chair. Heh. It's such a nice song! I love 飞轮海!
Giro, Wuzun and Aaron are not only cute. They're really hot.
Nan xue zhang is hot too! So sad he can't take over that other guy's place then 飞轮海 will be the best band ever!
All mine all mine!




So cute right! *grins*
Okay, I've gotta rest soon. Not being able to talk is killing me.
Oh ya, I miss those good ol' days with my pals. People whom I've known for years like Jeremy and Weiqiang :) It's been a long time since I last really talked to them and thank God I managed to chat with Jeremy last night. Yay! Yueli too [: I miss all of them O:
Off to sieve through my thoughts. I think I know why you gave up and it ain't 'bout it. Your feelings for her was revived that's all. Don't worry, I can live knowing about it :)
Honaye, 7 more days !!
Toodles~