Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, March 02, 2007,
8:07 PM
I'll smile cause I know you care.
I'll always remember you as the one that brought the real meaning of love into my life.Though things did not work out in the end, I'll never forget the memories we shared.One day, I hope that we'll become friends again.'Cause then, I know our friendship will be stronger than what it once was :)Training today was intensive. Arms and feet nearly killed me. To make matters worse, full-u. I know I should not complain as competition's less than a month away, I still don't like to wear full-u :/ Super hot and uncomfortable. Some more frock so long, really restricts my movements. I'd rather wear GB tee and School skirt any day. 2 hours of training today and I'm aching all over. Wonder what's going to happen to my poor body tomorrow. I hope the weather will be fine at least. Cloudy but no rain. Loads of wind but no sun. Heh!
I'm depressed. Though I've made up my mind to really excel in my studies, the only reason I go back there is to palia. And even that ain't enough to make me feel excited about going to school. I don't want to go back there and have to watch my attire, what I say, what I do, and like every little thing there is to worry about. Come to think of it, I've been even thinking about quitting school though I won't of course. But it's really oppressive. Sigh, I'm complaining once again. Some one, please motivate me and give me a reason to enjoy my life in school.
8 more days, honey.
&& baby, I can't help but think about you some times.
:)
Well, I got to study and brush up on my A Maths and many of my other subjects. So much for Miss Tee saying that my Chinese standards are high. But I've been failing badly. What the hell? If it was only Chinese Compos, I know I'll do well. But those comprehensions really got my head spinning with all those profound words. I don't understand, thus I don't know what to answer, thus I tikam and any how crap up an answer, thus getting low marks for the question. All thanks to the fact that my Chinese sucks. I don't know what am I still doing in Higher Mother Tongue. Oh ya. 58$ for the O level paper? It's like damn expensive? So much for air flown. Can't they like just send the questions through Email and we can print it using Singapore paper and then perhaps the prices will go down to like maybe 8$ only?
我害怕真的好害怕怕我总有一天会失去控制对你说声"我爱你"Anyway, good night folks!