Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, March 08, 2007,
8:18 PM
I just wanna die):
It sucks to fall sick.
1. Cough getting worse and worse.
2. Nose is running away.
3. Voice is better by a lil bit. At least no more "sexiness".
4. Throat still hurts like hell.
5. Head's spinning sometimes but hurts all the time.
6. High fever.
7. I have 7 different types of medicine to swallow down. I feel like a drug addict.
What the hell? So much for the holidays huh. I just hope I'll be okay when camp comes. Went to see doctor in the afternoon and he said I had high fever thus not being able to go to school tomorrow until I'm better. I wanna die from boredom already. I can't talk much, I can't play and I can't eat junk food anymore):
I can't believe I'm saying this but I do miss school. So much for me disliking school and finding it meaningless. Anyway I gotta go and rest already. Thanks girls and guys for caring for me for the past few days. I <3 you all (:
Byebye world.