Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, March 10, 2007,
6:20 PM
East Coast Park!
Firstly, training almost killed me.
Secondly, my fever came back again.
Thirdly, stupid sleeping bags are so expensive.
Fourthly, it's funny when you're best friends with some one for a whole year, quarrel with her for the next year and patch up then quarrel then patch up then quarrel for goodness knows how many times this year and now you're talking like your have never quarreled in your life before again.
Okay, enough updating. I'm dying and I need rest already.
You! Yes you, you know that I'm referring to you. What for still love him when he did that to you? Think and love me can already what. I'm so nice and caring and good :) And this is like specially for you, so please, be honoured :D Take care and smile more. See ya on monday!Byebye cruel and twisted world.