Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, March 29, 2007,
2:21 PM
爱你<3
Hell-oh!
In computer lab right now. Supposed to be doing the chinese culture talk thing but who cares :D Can do both at the same time anyway. I only know life sure is boring. No CCA tmr, so I'm dismissed at like 12.30? I wanna go kboooooooooooooox! ):
Sports day's on Saturday. Reach Hg stadium at like 7.10? Damn early for whaaaaat. Sit there rah-rah a while then go home already le. What's the point :X
Oh well, got to "act guai" already and go do the talk thingie. Buh-bye!
Beverly; Especially when it comes to you and me<3
Elaine; I can tell. You tagged twice luh. Lol. Date sooooooon? :)
Steph; Hell-oh! I'm superly high these few days la. Lmao, smile more and my mouth drop off. ^^
Jasmine; Hey! :D
I love my honey:D