Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007,
8:41 PM
Wanna be your lover, don't wanna be your friend.
PE today was fun, fun, FUN [: Played around with Jiayu, Gen, Vera, Joelle, Drey, Cesca, Valerie, Steph and Elaine. I went around in a super hyper mood and they all laughed at me. We were supposed to play Captain's ball but no body really had to mood to. So we played 老鹰抓小鸡 instead and it was fun! After that was Netball (We had no choice) and well, it was funny. Everyone kept screaming and I slacked around as usual. After all I can't possibly block Joelle right? Who ask them to make me the goal keeper. &%^#@$.
LMAO! POA was okay. I didn't sleep this lesson hor. Chem was okay. I passed the test! Yay(: Recess was spent with Valerie they all again. Much fun la! I think I have a knack for laughing and laughing. Maths was alright. I didn't sleep, did the questions Mr Foo asked us to do and I managed to complete half the homework given. Please congratulate me! I feel super 乖 today you know. Mum will be so proud of me if she knew [: Sneaked out before Chinese with Vera and went down to the canteen as usual. Sat at the swing and gossiped. Went back to class and gossiped some more. Actually not exactly gossiped luh. Just chatting ;D After school rj came to find me and we stayed in the canteen as usual. She played the piano and thanks to me, she's making progress. Yay!
We're on talking terms already. I hope things will just get better instead of the other way around. I swear cherish all of my friends. Now and forever.
Darling, I saw you many times in school again. What can I say? Tried not to look and it helped a lil bit I guess. I love you still<3GB tomorrow. Camp's coming and some how, this is the first camp I've ever looked forward to! Like so funny. Maybe cause I planned it and I know everyone will have fun. Especially the Sec 3s who planned it with me to. Majority of the proposal wasn't mine anyway. It was the hard work my fellow buddies did. I love you all to bits and pieces. No matter what happened in the past and what will happen in the future, I'll love you 6 forever.
'Let's forget the negatives.' (Taken from nahna and Weewee's blog.) I wanna live by that already. Only positive thoughts and actions from now on! Thank you for changing my mindset and my character and everything. I'll become an even better person than I was yesterday and the day before. 'Cause I know that's what my friends and family members want me to do. Thanks mum for your sweet honey every night<3 Don't think you'll see it but still! There's much to be thankful for and I'll thank my lucky stars every night. Especially for bringing darling into my life! Heh. I love every one! I'm gonna be the cheerful and bubbly girl Beverly once knew; The junior my seniors once knew; The fun-loving and optimistic girl Huimin, Peiling and Cesca knew; The one girl everybody used to know. I'll change! For I love you all too much to let you all go.
Everything comes in a circle. If I'm nice, I believe people will be nice to me too. And maybe, you'll be nice to me too. HEEHEE :DDDDDDDD
Yiwei; HI (:
Leegek; Ya la! lol, guess we're fated hor! heh [:
Vera; We'll play again next PE alright!
Okay, back to studies. I want to ace my tests!
Goodbye Earth.