Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, February 15, 2007,
8:53 PM
Valentine's Day.
is the best ;DDDDDDDDDDD
I don't know if it was due to the people I spent it with or the gifts that I received but it's really the most memorable day of my life (: Reached school and everyone around me had gifts and flowers. Firstly, I received a gift from my angel:D Then a
purple rose from Kristin! Oh it was so pretty! After that a
bouquet of flowers and chocolates from 2 people whom I shall not name. But thank you so much, I loved them. Cried 'cause of the gifts, but was okay very quickly(: After GB went to meet Beverly and all at PS. They waited for me for like 1 hour? I felt so bad luh :X Headed to Parklane while they played Billard and Pool and I sat there. Haha, no interest in such games :/ Then went home after wards and HAJ sent me home and gave me his gifts. Firstly,
the roses were really meaningful. Secondly, the
Tigger was super duper uber cute! And lastly to HAJ, thanks for everything(:
Though Valentine's day meant something special to me 'cause of you, I'm glad that you did not fill my thoughts totally last night. 10th March is all that I'm waiting for. Then, I'll really wash my hands off everything that has to do with you. 1 year is long enough for me to hang on. 23 more days, that's all. I can wait.I missed the Volleyball match DDDDDDDDDD: But CIP was okay I guess. We made TangYuans! Haha, the kids were cute when they attempted to make them. We got to bring some home and I'm giving them to HAJ(: He requested it after all. Date with both apples, and all tomorrow. Lol, now I'm orange a.k.a High socks Japanese school girl a.k.a Yoshinoya worker. All thanks to the orange coloured GB shirt I wore on V day. V day 2007 is the best!
难以忘记初次见
你一双迷人的眼睛
在我脑海里
你的身影 挥散不去
握你的双手感觉你的温柔
真的有点透不过气
你的天真 我想珍惜
wo~
看到你伤心我会失意
只怕我自己会爱上你不敢让自己靠的太近
怕我没什么能够给你爱你也需要很大的勇气
只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已
什么原因
我竟然又会遇见你
我真的真的不愿意就这样陷入爱的陷阱
Nice song, old but still very nice right! Thanks Valerie for telling me the title.
Fruitlings forever and ever and ever! 2 apples, 2 oranges!Leegek; haha, wo men hao you yuan fen! Happy belated V day!
Steph; Yes mam? LOL.
Meihao&Claris; Happy belated V day!
Beverly; Fruitlings forever<3