Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, February 18, 2007,
10:12 PM
Some how, I just don't want to care any more.
Happy CNY everyone! Thank you for wishing me via MSN or SMS, and pardon me for not replying but I was kinda lazy to=x So I shall thank everyone here. THANK YOU AND HAPPY CNY TO YOU TOO. There, I feel better now ;D Okay I guess, waked up at 10? Finished bai nian-ing at around 1 I think.
It's depressing. I don't want to give myself another chance to get hurt. I don't want to make the same mistake I made so many times before. I just don't want to. Beverly; Lol, he'll be HAJ for the time being. Or even SHAJ, heh(:
Kristin; Precisely! Generation gap much? Haha ;D
Anqi; I'll link you soon[:
Clament; Alaf luh you.
Time for bed soon. Goodbye Earth.