Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, February 02, 2007,
11:59 PM
Somday, I will understand.
Cause now I just don't.
Oh my God. My proposal was chosen luh. I was shocked. Camp OIC (: I hope this camp will be a huge success and everyone has a lot of fun. Movie screenings on the whole night, night walks and amazing trails, morning exercise with bread. However poor me. I've been doing th proposal since like 2100 until now? Its already 1 am. Ahhh. Meeting the rest of the Sec 3s tomorrow at Mac at 8 which means I'll have to wake up at 7am. I have less than 5 hours of sleep and its training tomorrow. I can die already. Oh yeah, musical drills was fun. Haven't been in the squad for months but I think I can still cope with it all. At least for now. Next week onwards will have GB 6 days a week. OH MY GOD! My social life. Lol, just kidding. Oh wow. I finally finished my proposal. Took me around 4 hours and it isn't complete yet. Awww man, I'm so looking forward to the breakfast tomorrow. I'm like starving now?
It feels good to let out the tears and cry out my frustrations.
Thank you Nicole, Shaowei, Audrey and Valerie(:
Beverly; You said it. If I call you at 3am, you better pick up :D
Vera; I didn't! Lol, why would I torture my xiao di?
Cesca; No you don't.
Li yan; Its frustrating right! It may not seem that a lot of people visit but when you hear that so and so has read your blog, you'll be like "waddahell"? =.=
I feel so tired and frustrated these days. I really feel like screaming and crying everyday. Imagine being brain dead during Maths lesson. Maths is a subject I cannot afford to sleep or slack in 'cause if I miss just one lesson, it'll be darn hard for me to catch up already. But being brain dead, I can't do anything about it. Not to mention the fact that I'm sleeping earlier than I usually use to and yet, I'm still so tired the next day. What the hell's going on with my body. And I have no idea why I'm so frustrated these days. There's hell a lot of things going on in my mind and I just cannot tell them to any one. 'Cause firstly, I don't know what they are. Secondly, even if I do know what, I have no one to tell them to. Its just so frustrating. One of these days I think I'll just burst. Till then, I'll keep myself in check. Not a single toe out of line.
Thursday.
Stayed back in school with RouJun to see the Skating. We wanted to see who fell flat on their butts. Mean right? I know but hardly anyone did. Or at least we didn't see them fall. Managed to talk to her about some stuff and well, haha. I missed those times when I went out with her and we gossiped like there was no tomorrow. Oh, those days were fabulous. Now, there's hardly time for much relaxation let alone time for gossip sessions. I can't wait for all the hectic GB activities to be over. Then I'll get some peace to pursue my dreams. Lmao O:
Ok, its late and I have to get up early tomorrow. See you all next time [:
Goodbye Earth.