Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, February 08, 2007,
8:49 PM
Once a bloddy faggot, forever a bloody faggot.
Yesterday.
GB was alright I guess. Camp proposal changed a lot due to unavailable slots and stuff like that. Hope that it'll be as fun as I hoped it will be (: Optimistic yeah? Did a bit of drills with the Sec 3s after GB and headed to Angmoh to check out the prices of the goods with them. Ate noodles at the playground then headed home afterwards.
Today.
Left class before HMT and went to the swing to sit with Vera and Marcus. After that due to the 'hotness' of the sun, we moved to the shade there and started talking to Mr Chan. He's nice you know. I think he bought lollies for our class. YAY! Mr Chan, you're not bad (that's a compliment okay!) :D Then went to eat Mac with Rj at Hougang point and went back to school to watch the match. Ended up found out had CIP then chiong to His Connection.
Argh, I know I said I'll be positive and optimistic but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, there. I've vented out my frustration and I won't make negative comments (: Yay. Feeling better already.
Act jiu shi act. Yong yuan du gai bu liao de. Dan wo wu suo wei. Yin wei bu shi wo ying gai guan de shi. ;D
Going to Bev's partaye on Sat after camp. Van and Rj will be there! Not staying over night though. But we'll chat till our heart's desire. Gossip gossip gossip!
Bloody, idiotic, irritating, bitchy, good for nothing, faggot.