Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, February 04, 2007,
9:05 PM
Okay, so its about me.
I'm second class to everyone. Now, are you happy already? I'm tired and miserable. I'm just not good enough. I have no good bones in me and I suck big time. I'm just a useless freak which was sent to this Earth to waste its resources and make everyone unhappy. Happier now? I am just a moronic, senseless lunatic. I believe that you're at your happiest mood now right?
I don't know what to do or say any more. My fears are being confirmed already. I'm becoming who I was in the past. Something I tried hard not to let it happen. Maybe it isn't just me but everyone else's crooked perspective of me but I think not. It's just purely me, right? Me and all my faults. I can never please any one. Cause of my bitchiness, which I tried to control, my faults, which i tried to hide, my everything, which is never good enough. I'm tired of all these nonsense. We should stop being stubborn. I'm tired of being the one who always changes. No one is perfect. Why don't you listen to what I have to say and actually think about it instead of dismissing it as soon as I say it out. 'Cause if thats what you do, then what's the point of agreeing to talk things out? And if you don't bother at all, then why treat me as a friend or call me one at all? Say I'm changing to the OLD me? I think not. I believe that though I have flaws, my attitude's better than what it used to be. I do not want to have cold wars or blog wars with you for that matter, but I really hope you give me a chance to clear everything up and that you'll hear me out even if its for just this once.
I'm sorry for being such an idiot, trusting who I did and listening to who I listened to. I can't turn back time. The only thing I can do is look for a chance to redeem myself. Thank you to all those who heard me out and have been there for me.
Namely Audrey, Beverly, Celina, Jyrminn, Valerie, Vera. I love you all to pieces no matter what took place in the past. And I'll continue loving you all.