Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007,
9:14 PM
I've given up on love.
Where there's love, there's heartbreak. What for give myself a chance to get hurt once again?
Paid attention in class today. I've nothing left except school and friends. Though school life's meaningless to me, that's like one of the two aspects in my life I have left so no matter what, I can't give up on that. I don't know what I've been thinking. Just feel super exhausted mentally and emotionally. If I'm having mood swings these few days, kindly do not bear a grudge. There's just much that has been happening and my brain hasn't had the time to fully comprehend what took place. So please be understanding.
I'll always remember
Beverly, Kristin, Roujun and Vanessa for as long as I live. Thanks for being there whenever I needed you be it in the past, present or future. I know you 4 will never, ever leave me alone to fend for myself no matter what happens.<3
Came online just to edit my blog and friendster and now that I'm done, I shall attempt to revise on my work before I head to bed.
Living in this world is such a bother. I don't know why I'm just not dead yet. I need some one to talk to, some one to pour everything I've been feeling this week to. Mixed emotions, happy and sad in less than a minute. I hate this world.
Boy, I hate you for putting me through everything. I hate the tears that I've been shedding. I just hate every single little thing that has been happening.
Good night Planet Earth.