Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, February 05, 2007,
10:45 PM
I don't want to let go of the memories.
For they are so much a part of me.
Had a crazy day today. Chiong English homework during Maths lesson. Mr Chan gave us chocolates today. Lovely rum and raisins. Thank you so much. I've decided. He isn't so bad after all ;D Literature was a mad frenzy of trying to answer all the questions. I just hope I'll do well this time. I can't afford to score low for another test. But seriously, what has Lit got to do with what I'm planning to do in the future? I see no link. Recess was a blur of laughter with Valerie and Celina in the library. Couldn't stop acting like a fool with them. Haven't laughed that much since last month? English was all about the Dyaks and their appearance. Don't really care much. Career choices during assembly. Wee wee wants to make toilet bowls and Shawn wants to become a chef. I want to get into hotel management though. No idea if it will be fun. SS was a bore and as usual, those VBall guys came back. Shouted "shuai ge" and the same guy fell for it. C'mon, he isn't even good looking for crying out loud. Chinese was boring. Went to find Beverly and RJ after school. Bev headed home and we went back to school. Stayed till 5 and went home afterwards. Nice sms chat with bev and then thought a lot about things. I want to go to her birthday celebration! It'll be a mad rush after camp but I only have to persuade mum to allow me. Good luck to bev with her email!
I hope that we'll be back to normal soon (: Till then, I'll keep my fingers crossed.Hell, I missed you like crazy today boy. Seeing you 3 times in school so didn't help.
Roujun; I love my superdarling too. Remember gossip and shopu partner!
Beverly; I'll try to make it on the 10th. Wanna drink with you, you see<3
Vanessa; How could I ever forget you my dearest! Date with you and Bev veryaye soon I promise!<3
Leegek; Thanks, I'll try to smile more alright? (:
Supposed to be studying Lit so I'll go back to the notes.
Good night Earth.