Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, February 17, 2007,
10:44 AM
I <3 my fruity family.
CNY celebrations in school sucked. Fruitlings all never go so I was left alone suffering in the parade square for like 3 hours? 30 mins of performance then 2 hours of cosplay. C'mon luh, it sucked can? Make us sit there until butts want to rot le. And some more what's so nice about it? Some (like less than 5) were nice but the rest are just like s***. Sorry, people, but seriously, I was bored. I even managed to doze off la. These few days I've been feeling super tired. Hang over from party? LOL. Can't be so long right(: After that waited for fellow fruitlings to come to school. They were supposed to be waiting for me but I ended up waiting for them. After that went to PS again. They teased me 'cause my long socks again. Since I was wearing green, they said I worked at Sakae Sushi this time. But toooo bad, the uniforms' changed to red now (I think?). Female Orange and I bought Apple&Orange juice and it tasted terrific. This just shows that apples and oranges mix well together<3
Then we watched Ghost Rider. Fruitlings behind, the rest in front ;D It was quite okay I guess, but special 'cause we were all there(: Though it is called "ghost" rider, there weren't any ghosts la. So gao xiao. Me and HAJ were laughing through the movie 'cause of some people who were in front of us :X After movie we all headed to Parklane. Saw many apples on the way there. Reached there and I wanted to sleep already. Was so drained of all my energy. Then after billard, the pool there was full so they went to piece the puzzle. Both apples sat outside the toilet there with me cause I couldn't take the smell of smoke:/ So I alaf-ed by pressing the tap and then running away. I didn't know that the tap would spray so strongly la. Xia dao mah. Then we just sat there and chatted until they went to play pool and I sat there and dozed. Haha (: I'm becoming really lazy. After that some things happened and we split up. Male Orange and Female Apple went off to Paragon and the rest of us walked to Dhoby Ghaut station. After Male Orange came back, they headed over to Kovan or Hougang and HAJ sent me home(: Supposed to go straight back but ended up at the playground talking. Vikki was cute la. Kept on digging and digging then stopped. After that started all over again. Around 10 then I managed to pull him up and then went home. Fell asleep after clearing up dinner.
Beverly; Of couse, fruits make me happy. Especially apples and oranges(:
Leegek; Haha! Of course. Been seeing you like more than twice everyday in school? ;D
James; Linked.
Ly; Happy belated V Day to you and an early Happy CNY :)