Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007,
11:14 PM
Continuation from the previous post, so sorry but forgot to add on some things.
I'm going to break down soon. I know I'm over reacting and that I'm being over sensitive and all that but hell, it's been ages since I last felt the way I do now. Feel like screaming and shouting at some one, drinking all the alcohol there is to drink, go to the beach and swim out to the sea till I drown, cry and cry until I fill an ocean with my tears, just everything negative there is to do.
Oh, I won't scold profanities any more. Good girls don't scold bad words. I shall try not to think so much already. Off to bed I'll go now and I'll cry everything out to my pillow. Thanks blanket for being there every time I need to hide away from this world.
Sorry Beverly, I know I've been a lousy orange these days. I promise I'll be better by Saturday.
Off to let those tears drip:)