Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, February 09, 2007,
2:18 PM
Camp blueeeeees.
Camp's finally here and I've just finished packing. Had some free time so came to update my blog. Meeting Angeline at 4.15 so I haven't much time left actually.
Today was so much more peaceful compared to yesterday. A maths test sucked. I know I'm so gonna fail it. Nothing much happened today actually. Anyway yesterday night talked to Beverly. I so needed a listening ear and she was there. Thanks~ It's been awfully long since we last talked that long already. And I'll be seeing her for her birthday party! I so can't wait. Vanessa and Roujun will be there! Too bad Mingting won't be going D: But we'll have fun all the same. I wanna drink :X I know you'll all let me. I so need to catch up with you girls already. Okay, reply tags and I'll go.
Cesca; I'm no retard luh. Relinked.
Meihao; I'm free on Sundays. Want go out then? Heh<3
Beverly; Yeah! So we'll drink on your partaye okay? 171105<3
Vera; You bet I do. I'll buy for you soooon. What flavour? ;D
Fiona; Banana SPLIT! She's going to camp later. Want to join us? xP
I know you will all miss me a lot. Fret not, I'll be back on Saturday. Till then.
MISS and
THINK of
ME!
Goodbye Earth.