Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007,
8:39 AM
我给你最后的疼爱是手放开 (:
Continued from yesterday.CNY this year is like the worst one ever. The part with my family I mean. Went to reunion dinner and I couldn't stand the boredom. Imagine staying there with nothing to do for the next 3 hours or so. So brother and I bailed and had dad sent me home. Decided to meet HAJ and gang so I begged dad to allow me and surprisingly, he did :D Went home, placed stuff in my room, got my card and off I went. Met up at one of the blocks near Yuying Sec. Weird place to meet right? After that they went to the arcade then off to town we went. Was too late to catch a movie 'cause I had to be home around 12 plus 1. So went to Parklane instead and the pooled. Was super tired the whole night. Dad came to pick me up afterwards at 1.
Woke up at around 7 thanks to apple's message. I don't understand how can he barely sleep for the whole night and still be so energetic so early in the morning. I was half dead. Lay in bed until I felt bored then came downstairs only to find everyone still asleep. Changed then went to auntie's house for lunch. Cousins at my house now. Thank god they aren't disturbing me :)
Just some random pictures :)

See, the red packets so cute la! Especially tigger :D

I finally got to drink Orange juice [:


Yay for Cousins!
That's just about all. Heehee, wait. Put one more zi lian zhao :P

There, done :D
Zhaozhi; Haha, didn't really bother to dress up mah :X
(V); Patrick star! I'm not working at Yoshinoya luh. Rahhh.
Mrs Mingdao; Haha, how are you and your darling lao gong now? Hee :)
< / 3; Ehh, you are? And erm, who are you refering to? :/
I'm off to slack around.
Toodles~