Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, February 25, 2007,
7:17 PM
230207I'm not used to the trainings anymore. Been becoming too lazy already luh. After GB headed home for steamboat cum barbecue at home. After that went to Monfort Mac area to find HAJ and gang. They were going to throw eggs? After that went to Sengkang. They threw, we went star gazing. Cabbed to his house and took bus from there home.
240207Woke up at 6.30 and went to Hougang Mac for breakfast with the GB girls. Went to school after that for training until 12.30. Supposed to end at 12 lorh :X Chiong home afterwards as Kristin and Roujun were already on the way there. Surprisingly I reached there earlier than them by like 5 minutes? They reached when I was bathing so we waited for HAJ to arrive then headed to Bedok and waited for F apple M orange. Then all of us went to Beverly's house to bai nian. Heh. Home around 6. Went to dinner with family and I was like falling asleep right there. I had Orange Juice! Ate and ate and ate. I felt so fat and bloated. Learnt how to make a rose. Home at 12. Super duper uber tired.
250207Went to bai nian again today. Home after that and have been playing neopets. Lol, it's a fun game you know :) Addicted to it already. Oh ya, thanks mummie
(not my real one of course) for hearing me out today. The talk we had helped me a lot. (: Oh ya, I'm addicted to HanaKimi already luh. Been watching it for the whole afternoon.
No matter what, I shouldn't get angry. You're the one that have gone closest to my heart. But I realize that I don't know you at all. I don't understand what you're thinking about. I don't understand what I'm thinking about. I shouldn't care about anything about my studies this year. Friends are important too. But not love. That should be the last thing on my mind.
Off to get ready for school. Chiong homework tomorrow. I'm dead beat.
Toodles~