Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, January 28, 2007,
10:01 PM
You know its just too little too late.
Happy 2 years friendship anniversary my dear Jeremy Tee and Peh Wei Qiang! Went to PS to meet them and changed venue to Bugis. They were late. So much for guys are supposed to be the ones waiting for girls. Didn't do much as they joined their friend for her 'party' at Seoul Garden and we didn't feel like eating there. Wanted to drink badly but ended up at Starbucks. Guess we'll put that off to another day. Home around 9 or 10.
Shopping yesterday. Went to town and Bugis. Nothing much actually, just 2 tops that's all. After that went to grandma's house and slept. Was tired after walking so much and my feet hurt. Guess I better brush up my stamina for walking when I get to go shopping with May again. Home around 12.
Studied today. There's a lit test tomorrow on chapters 1-3. For real this time. Haven't managed to study for it as I was attempting to tackle part of the enormous stack of homework. Guess what, I only managed to do less than 1/8 of it. Some of the worksheets have only 1 or 2 questions. So much for scoring well this year and being a hardworking girl. Oh, I long for a holiday with many shopping sprees and credit cards. Rah.
I've stopped thinking about you, boy. It was just a crush that I had and know something, you helped me forget HIM. Thank you for that. It took more than 10 months of trying and knowing you for a week helped me forget him just like that. *shrugs.
Ly; lol, its okay la. Gives me something to do(:
Charlene; linked. thanks, your's is nice too:D
Beverly; can we go sooooon. pretty please D:
Vanessa, I'll always be here for you, through thick and thin, rain or shine. Please remember that no matter what, my shoulder's one you can count on, my ears one that you can scream and shout into. I'll bring tissues if you want to cry. Cheer up and know that you're never alone in this world for you'll always have me here :D