Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, January 21, 2007,
11:32 AM
Valentine's Day is coming.
Red Roses.Red roses convey a simple message: "I love you". This makes them the ultimate symbol of romantic love and the most popular choice on Valentine's Day. Other meanings for red roses include desire, passion, courage, respect, beauty and sincerity. A red rosebud symbolizes purity and loveliness.Coral Roses.
Coral roses speak of desire and passion.
Lilac or Lavender Roses.Lilac roses reveal love at first sight or enchantment.Orange Roses.
Orange roses communicate desire, enthusiasm and fascination. They make an excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish to pursue further.
Peach Roses.
Peach roses express gratitude, appreciation, admiration or sympathy. They can also convey sociability and friendship and send the message “Let's get together “. A pale peach rose symbolizes modesty.
Purple Roses. Purple roses stand for enhancement, magnification, opulence, majesty and glory and mean I will always love you.Pink Roses.
In general, pink roses symbolize grace, gentility and happiness and express appreciation and gratitude.
Pale Pink Roses.
Pale pink roses connote grace, joy, gentility and gratitude.
Light Pink Roses.
Light pink roses suggest happiness and fun. Like all pink roses, they also convey admiration and appreciation.
Deep Pink Roses.
Deep pink roses say "Thank you". They also express appreciation, admiration, sincerity and sympathy.
White Roses.Second only to red roses in popularity, white roses symbolize truth and innocence. They also represent silence, secrecy, reverence, humility, youthfulness and charm. You can use them to say, "You're heavenly", "I miss you" and “I'm worthy of you”. A white rosebud symbolizes girlhood.Blue Roses.
Blue roses stand for fantasies, hoping for miracles, new opportunities and possibilities.
Yellow Roses.
Yellow roses symbolize friendship and freedom, so are not specifically romantic roses. They convey congratulations, joy, gladness and delight. But they also promise a new beginning, say “Welcome back” and “Remember me”, and can convey jealousy and caring. Yellow roses with red tips symbolize friendship and falling in love.
Dead Roses.Dead roses in any color convey "It's over!"-------------------------------------------
LOL. Was bored so went to find out the meaning of the colour of roses. I want a red or purple rose! Heh. Darling, will you buy it for me? :D So much for Valentine's day being a day for couples only. Who said singles can't enjoy too? Especially when the one you like may be with you on that day.... (: Shhhh, Cesca don't tell. Heh. 24 more days. Look, I'm trying to be optimistic here. SO don't try and pull my mood down to rock bottom. It'll be a good day to start afresh. Oh well.
Perhaps I'm really taking what's happening way too serious. However after last night, I really don't know what to do any longer. I don't know if I'm just foolish to believe in what I thought you meant. I don't even know if you were lying when you said all that. I wish what I thought you meant was true. Cause I don't want to take any more hurt again. If you want out now, you better say it fast cause I don't want to be the last one to find out. Neither do I want to sink too deep before it happens.
Being optimistic is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.
DDDDDDDDDDDDD: