Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007,
7:22 PM
'True love prevails all.' Yeah right, my foot.
Yesterday.
Supposed to watch Curse of the Golden Flower with Cesca again but ended up spending the movie money on Kfc. The Manager at the Kovan branch was super rude. She's the manager for crying out loud. Who can I complain about her to? The boss of Kfc? Her service is super bad and I'm so not patronizing that branch ever again. Saw many many people there. Walked around and decided to head home afterwards. Many many homework to do.
Today.
Went to Hougang mall after school. Studied at Mac and attempted to do my homework. Didn't get far. Was waaaaay to distracted by the surroundings. And lo and behold! Shan an
appeared. We got the shock of our lives. And he was with his 'kampong kia'. Cesca&me, or rather me since I did most of the alafing, made them all laugh la. Like so crazy. Long time never alaf like a kid already. Relieves stress you see. Then walked up and down the mall since there was nothing to do. After that sat at Mac again and I did a lil maths. After that headed home. I'm going to study soon so I thought I'll slack before dinner and the serious stuff.
Kristin; Ain't what I said true?
Beverly; Haha, not me, Jesse Mc has the good taste:D
Ly; Sad, must why just keep livejournal can le mah. Put all the post to private.
Elaine; Whaaaaat. LOL
Van; HELLO MY DEAREST<3
Yiwei; HI THERE!
Makeshift fairytale:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD