Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Time is not a barrier when it comes to you and me<3
Monday.
Went out with Elaine to Bishan and I returned/borrowed more books.
After that we went to Bugis and walked around bugis street.
Kinda miss the shopping spree I had in the holidays.
Saw many pretty clothes and I'm gonna start saving up once again and get another shopping spree.
HEH:DDDDD
After that we went to the library and I borrowed yet again, more books.
Can't you tell I'm a book worm?
Actually, someone was supposed to meet us there but in the end, he backed out.
Oh well.
Had Mos for dinner and headed home afterwards.
I miss the times I used to spend with Elaine though.
As she said, we've spent one year as best friends, one as enemies.
What will this year be?
Tuesday.
Went out with Roujun&Cesca to Hougang mall and we ate KFC.
As usual-.-
Saw super a lot of people and we came to a conclusion.
Never, never go to hougang mall again.
Its like..
Oh nevermind.
I just don't really feel like going there again.
The feeling's very weird with like everyone looking at you or something.
It's not important.
Walked around and saw MANY people.
Hid in the library and this stupid man came and irritate me.
Rah, so idiotic.
Made me feel so gao wei and I asked them to hurry up so that I can leave the library.
Headed home after that.
Reached before 6.
That's practically one of the earliest times I ever reached home except when I never even left the house at all.
Today.
Had CCA Orientation today so dismissed at 12.30.
Saw many envious glances as we[drey&cesca] walked to the canteen.
Didn't want to eat so we sat there and did our maths homework.
So guai right?:DDDDDDDD
After finishing 1 question, realized that it was already 1 so we went to the toilet to change.
Decorated 101 classroom and then, here came the sec 1s.
I feel that they were more daring compared to the previous batches including my year.
Many of them tried archery whereas when we[my year and the previous year] were sec 1s, hardly anyone volunteered at all.
Oh well, many of them expressed their eagerness to join Gb.
Hope that this year, the girls that come in will increase drastically in their numbers.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Then had 'high tea' with Cesca and the sec 4s came and joined us.
Sat at the Prata shop and chatted with them.
Just reminds me of a certain guy which we met like almost 2 years ago at the very same shop.
Awww, time passes real quick.
Anyway, 2601 is coming real soooooooooon[:
Cesca, Elaine, Jeremy, Weiqiang. Please get reaaaaaady!
We'll go on a date pretty please!
It has been ages since I last caught up with all of you already, except for Cesca of course-.-
I catch up with her like everyday since we're like sitting next to each other for more than 6 hours a day.
Sometimes even more.
HAHA[:
Please tell me all of you are free that day:D
Elaine; EEE. You act. How dare you demote me luh. KUKU!
Meihao; EH! When are we going out again hurhur. I wanna go shopping with you and make you jealous. HAHA. Just kidding=x
Beverly; Lol, sure. Find a time when we're both free from homework and those irritating stuffs! Can tell, I've been busy practically since school started!
Leegak; Heh, sorry laaaa. Not used to people missing me mah=x THANKS!
Please remember that I'm not through with waiting yet.