Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007,
8:14 PM
This just doesn't feel right.
Monday.
Went to Prata shop with the 3 crazy girls. Gossiped a bit while they bluetoothed songs to each other. After that headed over to Far East Plaza at around 5 plus, near 6. So we reached there at around 7. Lol? Didn't want to go home at first as it has been ages since we last went there. It was much emptier compared to the many times I was there in the past. Weekday perhaps? Met Zx and 'Superman' there. Was 'badly behaved' as I put it and went home around 8 plus 9 while they went to Bugis.
Tuesday.
Stayed back in school to help decorate the classroom with Cesca, Vera, Gen and Benjamin. Aww~ He's the only guy. All his friends pangseh-ed him. Did streamers and a DIY bookshelf. We're creative okay! Made it out of empty boxes. Vera's idea if I'm not wrong. Cool huh(: Just that the streamers kept getting "pulled" by the fans and 2 or 3 have been spoiled already. There goes our hard work. But satisfied with the efforts made. Decorated the notice board in front of the class and the 'Leave A Message' board behind.
Wednesday.
Gb today was alright I guessed. First Aid is still as hilarious as usual with all the practicals with Mr Tan. Didn't do much today actually. I'm officially on the decorating committee in class and YAY! Choing-ing the proposal now but Microsoft Excel isn't helping. It keeps hanging and overall, it just sucks. I don't know if I've missed out any of the details.
Feeling tired lately and sleeping early does not help at all. In fact I just feel more tired the next day. There's a "sickness virus" going around and I think I'll be the next one to get it. So much for keeping fit huh. Guess I better stop slacking around and get down to business.
Ly; Its up to you after all:D
Anon; Yeah, she is. You are..?
Cesca; A blue rose to him, or you?
Zhaozhi; HELLO ZZ!
Angeline; LOL! So much fun spamming huh.=D
Leegek; Awww, thanks^^
Vera; Hey!(;
Kristin; Just a hug from you will make my day[:
Boy, I gotta stop thinking about you.