Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, January 07, 2007,
9:33 PM
So much for my happy ending D:
Well, so much for studying today.
Ended up photoshopping photos, editing friendster, listening to music and eating chocolates and ice creams.
Goodness. I'm really getting fat already.
I better get up and do more exercises which will probably mean like moving from a chair to my bed and back to the chair again.
Nice exercise routine eh?
Hiakhiak.
It'll keep me from growing too fat.
Like real.
Anyway I really need to read up on my Lit text & Chapter 1 of the POA text & the 3rd to 12th page of my Maths text.
Wish me luck cause I'll have to finish it all by tonight.
Preferably before 11 cause I need to get rid of my horrible eye bags which mean earlier nights for me.
No more nonsense about staying up till 3 am talking on the phone for me.
Good night.