Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007,
7:01 PM
Random facts (:
SEVENTEEN: You look at their profile/picture constantly.
SIXTEEN:
When you're on the phone with the, late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.FIFTEEN:
You read their texts or instant messages over and over again.FOURTEEN: You walk really slow when you're with them.
THIRTEEN: You feel shy whenever you're/they're around.
ELEVEN: When you think about them, your heart beats faster and slower at the same time.
TEN:
You smile when you hear their voice.NINE: When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, all you see is him.
EIGHT: You start listening to songs that remind you of them.
SEVEN:
They're all you think about.SIX: You love they're hugs and kisses more than anything.
FIVE: You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them.
FOUR: You would do anything for them, or anything to see them.
THREE:
While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.TWO: You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't notice number twelve.
ONE: You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.
--------------------------------------------
Type your reactions when somebody say these phrases to you..WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?Well, like what?
I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU.It took you hell of a long time to realize that.
LEAVE HIM/HER ALREADY. YOU'LL BE MUCH BETTER OFF.That shows that you just don't know me well enough.
COME ON, SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO.Really, alright then. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO.I haven't even done mine, let alone help you do yours. Please find someone else (:
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.I'm blessed to have someone like you too<3 style="font-style: italic;">WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
Du-uh, ask the person who created the days and calendars. 'Cause I can tell you I have no idea.
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?
I'll go only if you promise that you won't embarrass me in front of everyone else. {Just kidding;D}
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?Yeps, you just told me that and thank you[:
I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU.Really? I don't think I am, for you.
I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU.Awww~ That's so sweet!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST AREN'T HIM/HER.What are you trying to say-.-
NOTHING!Ehh, okaaaay?
WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?Mummie says I shouldn't talk or give my numbers to strangers. Who did you say you were again?
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?It depends, are you a good dancer? I don't want to have my feet stepped onto you know.
MAY I ESCORT YOU?
Yeah. But first, to where?
DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW?Naaah, I've gotten over that lil crush already.
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED.Am I? I didn't really know what. Now, tell me more so that I can be sure :DDD
WHEN WILL I GET UR SWEET EYES?They're mine and so, never (:
--------------------------------------------
When a girl says, "I'll love you forever," she means it.When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future.When a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that.