Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007,
9:45 PM
Nothing's harder than saying
goodbye.Back from swimming with the two girls. Guess what, they still never fail to make me smile and we're still gossiping many many. Some things just never fail to change eh? And guess what, Vanessa may be joining Gb! HEEHEE:D I hope she'll come in. Though Gb's tough, and some times time consuming, its worth while cause we'll end up bonded together! Hope she gets in*crosses fingers*
:DDDDDDDDDDD
School's tomorrow and I'm dreading it. My school skirt is like so long. Plus no school shoes to wear, all spoil liao. Nevermind, going Danielle Steel-ing tomorrow. Like finally! Haha. I can't wait to see everyone too. Man, this was a long holiday and HEH HEH. Desirable friends in my class^^ I'm gonna meet Cesca than meet the other EX 205 members. Gosh, it's sad to call them ex now D: Well, I gotta go pack my stuff and iron my uniform. All those rubbishy stuff.
Good night everyone.