Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, January 20, 2007,
6:52 PM
Maybe I am indeed, falling for you.
Haven't blogged in ages. Guess I should start now.
Wednesday.
Had Gb, didn't go home straight after Gb, instead went to coffee shop and ate. Mum fetched me home after that. Supposed to meet him but never in the end.
Thursday.
Stayed back after school and had a meeting with seniors. After that ICGB then stayed at the playground and 'chatted' There's still much to say after a whole day at school and Gb. Headed home after that.
Friday.
Gb's ending later and later already. Went to Hougang mall and saw JunXiang they all. QingHong, know the meaning of 'act'? Chatted a lot again. Pulled Cesca home near 8 cause I was dead beat. Had a headache during Gb you see.
Today.
Slept at 8 plus last night and woke up at 7. Called him and chatted for around 1 hour. Wrote a super long monial. Just reminds me of the good ol' days. Stayed home and studied whole day. Finished revising for 3 tests and doing homework too. Bored to death at home. I need to go to the library to borrow more books already. Anyone care to accompany me? Gb's gonna take up 6 days a week for me. Gonna end earliest around 6 everyday. Guess that just shortens time for revision and studies. Dang.
I'm missing you. Guess its weird cause its a feeling I haven't felt in months. Perhaps its really time to start opening my heart up again. Maybe, just maybe, one day we'll be together. I just hope that this time it'll last and you'll be The One.Ly; Can tell, give it a try. Maybe you'll even like it.
Beverly; We need to talk.
Thought seriously about friendships. Maybe some are worth saving. I shouldn't have come to conclusions before thinking. Just hope that maybe, it ain't too late to make amendments.