Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007,
8:18 PM
I swore to you my love.
And I'll swear it all over again.
Cause you're the only one that's worthy of me.Today was super cold. Walked into school with Cesca and she tied bob. Messy and weird. Ate sweets the whole day under table. I have absolutely no confidence on scoring good grades for my Physics test. I suck at Chem too. I don't understand a single thing Mrs Ng was teaching. I swear that the weather is getting colder and colder everyday. Perhaps we'll even see snow in Singapore soon. One never knows. History class was a bore with the usual teacher droning on and on. Oh please, she asks us for our name tags and she can already memorize my name. Then what for put the tag? English was fun. Everyone was trying to snatch the English paper to fill in what topic they wanted for Oral Presentation. Somehow I preferred last year's where we got to choose a picture and present on it. Picture Discussion as they called it.
Gb was okay as usual just that today, the Sec 1s came. Finally. 18 recruits this year and they literally surrounded us. When the Sec 4s step down this year, they are so going to outnumber the seniors. Games were alright, food was delicious. And we did drills today. Once in a very long time. Oh, how much I miss doing it sometimes.
Yesterday.
So much for the 2o5 gathering. The guys just left without us and now the girls are 'ignoring' them. Oh, someone, please laugh. Its kinda obvious that we girls aren't really angry you know :X So we headed to the canteen instead where Brian and Min were busy counting money and taking blue tacks from.. Heh heh. I shouldn't let out the secret. But yeah. As Bally calls it, cheap:D They played basketball with some guys at the court near school and then headed home afterwards. I do miss 2o5 you know. A lot actually. I really can't wait till the chalet.
Tired these days and I really think its cause I'm coming down with the flu viral. I don't understand how can I feel really tired when I sleep at 11 plus every night and wake up at 6.15 every morning. It doesn't make sense. Oh well, many things in life doesn't make any sense too.
Oh yeah, if you're bored, please go to this Url, listen to the audio and read the subtitles. It may seem a bit racist but it's just for laughs(:
Click here!Okay, I'll just leave you all to see that video.
Beverly; I'm alright(: 171105<3
Ly; Lol, you're obsessed over him. What's with the no more blogging business?
Oh boy, I realize that I no longer love you. I'm just unwilling to let go of the past memories. They're too much a part of me to be forgotten. Reminiscing them in the class today just brought a fresh wave of tears. I've known you for less than a week. I don't understand how is it that I could have liked you. Its been weeks since I last saw you. I just wanted to say, Honaye, I sure do miss you (:Cesca, I am not torturing Marcus Tio. He's just my xiao di that's all ;DDDDDDDDDDDD I know you're just jealous.
Oh and yes, I'm liking 3o6 more and more!
Goodbye Earth.